When you invest in Habitat, you invest in the community. Now, more than ever, we are counting on your partnership to help transform entire neighborhoods and provide safe, affordable homes for those in need. Because our homes are built primarily with volunteer labor, every dollar you generously give becomes two dollars of actual construction.
How it Works:
- Make a one-time donation
- Become a sustaining donor by pledging monthly gifts
- Donate building materials or in-kind professional services
- Donate your car to Cars for Homes™
- Make a legacy gift
- Sponsor a room, a house or entire neighborhood!
Ways to Give:
Give by credit card.
Support Oneida County Habitat for Humanity today by making a one-time gift or becoming a monthly sustaining donor by credit card.
*Credit card donations can only be made at our ReStore at this time. (494 French Rd. Utica, NY)
Give by check.
Please direct your gift to:Oneida County Habitat for Humanity 494 French Rd. Utica, NY 13502
Donate your car.
Do you have a car, truck, motorcycle, motor home or boat on a trailer taking up valuable space in your driveway? Your vehicle donation will help Habitat for Humanity build homes in partnership with families in your community.
It is quick and easy to donate cars, trucks, boats, RV’s, motorcycles, construction equipment and other vehicles ~ running or not!
- Proceeds from the sale of your car help your local Habitat for Humanity build and renovate houses with families in need.
- You may receive a tax deduction if you itemize. (Consult your tax advisor or the IRS for details.)
- Recycling your car saves energy and natural resources.
For more information about Cars for Homes™, Habitat’s official car donation program, visit carsforhomes.org.
To donate a car, truck, boat or RV to Cars for Homes™, call (877) 277-4344 toll free or donate online:
Special thanks to our recent donors:
The Jim Hart Legacy Memorial Fund
The Leon G. Russell Legacy Memorial Fund
The Charlie Caton Legacy Memorial Fund
The Pete McCarthy Legacy Memorial Fund
Habitat for Humanity is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift to Habitat is tax-deductible as allowed by law. Request our annual report or our most recent 990.