Habitat programs are powered by the strength of our partnerships. Businesses small and large have long been partnering with Oneida county Habitat for Humanity to make a tangible difference in our community.
By partnering with Habitat, companies receive many valuable benefits, including local volunteer opportunities, access to Habitat for Humanity’s global brand and leveraging strategic marketing exposure in our community.
Corporate social responsibility programs allow sponsors to engage their employees in a meaningful teambuilding experience where they can help build and repair homes in partnership with lower-income families, elderly, disabled and veterans. Companies are able to enhance their social return on investment by empowering families to be self-sufficient and building permanent solutions to the growing need for affordable housing in our area. From sponsoring a full home to serving as an adopt-a-day sponsor, companies are making a significant difference by helping Habitat to build a safe and decent homes for families in need here in Oneida County.
Sponsorship Levels and Corporate Giving
|Day Builder (Adopt-A-Day)||$250|
Tailored to meet the needs of the sponsor per project or event.
|Annual Meeting/Report & Awards Dinner (January)||$2000|
|ReStock the ReStore (March 1-April 1)||$2000 incl. media|
|ReStore Anniversary (April 1-12)||$2000 incl. media|
|Earth Day (April 12-22)||$2000 incl. media|
|ReStock the ReStore (May 1-June 1)||$2000 incl. media|
|Holiday Appeal Campaign||(TBD)|
What’s Included In Sponsor Levels:
Habitat offers meaningful sponsor recognition tailored for each specific group or corporate sponsor. The following is just a sample of what our sponsor packages may include based upon level of commitment.
- Option to reserve one or more days on site for employee volunteers for projects, ReStore or Events
- Color logo included on event page of web site.
- Color logo on Habitat sponsor banner on site for duration of project/event
- Participation in the build kickoff, ground breaking, and/or home dedication ceremony together with the homeowner family.
- A plaque or hardhat commemorating your involvement and sponsor participation
- Logo included on volunteer t-shirts
- Prominent Sponsor recognition included in Marketing and co-branding opportunities
– All Media: social media, TV, radio, Internet
– Habitat press releases, print and online communications
For more information on sponsoring a home in our community, please contact: Louis LaBella, Executive Director, 494 French Road, Utica New York, 13502, 315.614.9010